Residential Psychiatric Services provides Mental Health Services designed to benefit the client, their family and the facility in which the client resides. Fully licensed and trained Clinicians go to the client’s facility or home to provide ON-SITE Services.
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- 1:1 therapy
- Treatment Planning
- Treatment Evaluation
- Various types of Group Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Formulating resident therapy groups for specialized client issues
- Providing individualized client Treatment Plans meeting State requirements
- Consulting with facility staff in developing viable and effective treatment strategies which comply with State Regulations.
- Therapists communicate with doctors, case managers, legal guardians and family members to enhance a comprehensive approach in meeting the client’s needs.